Sunday, November 30, 2014

Ten Ways You Know You Are A Professional Dog Walker

Itha & Draug - Check this smell out!
  1. You know what just about any pup is trying to say to you by observing their body language.
  2. Sandy - Please, pet my belly!
  3. You have poop bags and a spare leash (or two... or three...) in almost every pocket most of the time even when you're not working... just in case.

    Phoebe - Let's just chill here for a bit, shall we?
  4. Someone says, "bitches, I tell ya, bitches!" and your favorite female pups pop into your head.

    Penny - That was a great walk!
    Sophie - I'm being patient... Can we go now?
  5. Someone says, "what a dog!" and your favorite male pups pop into your head.

    Stanley - I look great!
      HODOR - Throw the ball!!!

      Louie - Look at all the SNOW!
        1. The worst thing about winter isn't the cold or the snow, but all the layers you have to wear since throughout your day you'll be removing and adding layers due to slight shifts in the weather.
        2. The worst thing about summer isn't the heat, but all the sunblock you have to use.
        3. You KNOW you're going to get dog poop on you at some point this week and it barely fazes you.
        4. Your facebook feed is full of pictures of OPP - Other People's Pups!
        5. You are constantly covered in fur.

          Pennywhistle - Come here so 
          I can lick you!
        6. Your face is always clean --- puppy kisses!



          2 comments:

          CSECooney said...

          I love this, Nin! I hope you do more!

          j9 said...

          Thank you, Ki! As I was writing this (in my head while walking a dog) I kept coming up with more things to add to the list so it will be continued. I also believe there must be a Foster one and a Cat care one and... well, so many possibilities! ;)